The Masterbuilt M7P 7-in-1 Smoker and Grill with Pan and Basket Set (Masterbuilt M7P Smoker) with its huge amount of versatility, is an excellent outdoor smoker and grill that allows for cooking in seven different ways.
The Masterbuilt M7P Smoker is used for propane smoking and grilling, charcoal smoking, grilling, boiling, steaming, camp cooking, or deep-frying.
The Masterbuilt M7P Smoker has a porcelain flame disk bowl with a solid-steel 19-inch LP gas cooker stand with a cast-iron burner having a type one hose and regulator. A propane to go with the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker tank must be purchased separately.
Other features of the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker include U-shaped legs for increased stability, an easily readable temperature gauge, and it comes with cool-touch handles for added safety.
There is a 10.5 quart aluminium pot and basket with a convenient drain clip included, which is ideal for deep frying fish, French fries, and other vegetables. It is simply a matter of cooking the food in the deep frying pot then lifting the basket to drain excess oil. The deep-frying basket of this smoker has small drain holes and a longer stemmed handle which has a rubber covered end for safe handling and to protect hands from the heat.
For the best price, check out the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker at Amazon.
The pot comes with a sturdy flat base, large sized loop side handles, and an easy-to-clean design. The Masterbuilt M7P Smoker requires some basic assembly before use, and there is a comprehensive user guide including recipes that comes with the unit.
The Masterbuilt M7P Smoker is great for outdoor experiences like camping, picnics, and cookouts with family and friends.
The seven in one smoker and grill Masterbuilt M7P Smoker measures approximately 18 by
Known for quality and innovation, the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker cooking product definitely sets the standard. For those looking to get the most flavour out of their food, the 7 in 1 Masterbuilt M7P Smoker and grill has everything one might be looking for. This quality smoker/grill comes with propane smoking and grilling, or charcoal smoking and grilling, a deep fryer, the option for boiling or steaming, and of course, the all favourite camp cooking.
Masterbuilt M7P Smoker: Features and Specifications
- The smoker Smoker and grill has a 10.5 quart aluminium pot and basket
- The Masterbuilt M7P Smoker uses propane or charcoal and can also boil or steam, camp cook style, and deep-fry quickly and adequately
- Coming with a porcelain flame disk bowl and solid-steel 19-inch LP gas-cooker stand, the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker is sturdy and robust.
- This smoker has a cast iron burner, temperature gauge and cool to touch handles for increased safety.
- It measures approximately 18 by 18 by 26.5 inches and includes a one year limited warranty
At the time of writing this review, we have found the best price for Masterbuilt M7P Smoker at Amazon.
Masterbuilt M7P Smoker: Customer Reviews
- Many people find the generous size of the Masterbuilt M7P is far superior over smaller sized smokers that can be limiting in size The 18.5 inch grill gives the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker a good advantage over other smokers. Single tiered smokers are difficult to get into and require bending down quite a lot. Some other smokers only offer the charcoal option, not the dual option that the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker provides. People also consider that the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker is quite competitively priced and by no means overpriced.
- It is easier to control the heat with propane rather than charcoal when needing a cooler smoke under 125 degrees. The water pan on the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker can also be used as a drip bowl.
- The entire package of the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker includes an aluminium pot and mesh basket, and can deep fry even lobsters if desired.
- People like the nice finish of the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker, and over the shine can still hold, although some people thought a dull black finish might be appropriate as well.
When opening the smoker every piece is carefully wrapped to keep it protected during transit, and all the parts were clearly labelled. The Masterbuilt M7P Smoker came with easy to follow assembly instructions.
- It is a good idea to use the water pan as a heat blocker to cool the smoker down when required which is a great feature of the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker.
- The handles on this smoker remain cool after up to five hours of smoking which is a delight to those who smoke regularly. People also have mentioned that there is no smoke leakage from the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker.
- Some people have found the flame rage of the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker to be a little difficult to adjust. It seems to go well on medium to high but does not perform too well on low, and there seems to be an art in getting the flame right. Others have found they need to make adjustments to the top lid air/smoke vent on the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker so it becomes completely closed.
Masterbuilt M7P Smoker: Our Rating
The Masterbuilt M7P 7-in-1 Smoker and Grill with Pan and Basket Set is considered to have great value and versatility for the price and is popular with people who are experienced with smoking, therefore stands the hard tests these people place on such devices. Overall the Masterbuilt M7P Smoker is very well liked within the veteran smoking community.
At the time of writing this review, we have found the best price at Amazon – even up to 32% off compared to other sources.