Owning a Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker – Bradley BTIS1 Smoker makes it possible to taste the great outdoors in our food in a very individual way. The Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker is a unique four-rack meat and food smokehouse sold complete with its own smoke generator. Having a Bradley BTIS1 Smoker in the back yard makes it easy for the expert or beginner to enjoy gourmet style smoked food without heading to the nearest takeaway outlet.
The original Bradley BTIS1 Smoker is about the size of a tiny to small fridge.
It is fairly easy to learn how to smoke using the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker. First of all, te self-contained, clean burning smoker is extremely easy to use. The smoker works by burning Bradley BTIS1 Smoker flavor bisquettes for 20 minutes at a consistent temperature in the smoke generator. After that it then automatically moves the bisquettes off the burner. By being able to maintain a consistent, reasonable temperature, this smoker eliminates the high-temperature gases, acids, and resins that can spoil the appearance and flavour of good wholesome smoked food. The process to smoke the food is so clean that it produces no after taste whatsoever, so those guests partaking of the smoked food from the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker will taste the natural flavours of the food before any other tastes.
The Bradley BTIS1 Smoker grill has two different smoking methods, being either hot or cold. For using the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker as a hot smoking unit, temperatures generally range between 180 and 250 degrees F, making it ideal for cooking fish or meat.
The smoking time in the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker can vary depending on the food being prepared. Cold smoking with this smoker is a much longer process and is often combined with salt-curing foods such as ham, bacon, and some methods of fish smoking. Cold smoking temperatures in the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker usually range between 60 and 80 degrees F.
Check out the Bradley BTIS1 smoker at Amazon.
Bradley BTIS1 Smoker: Features and Specifications
- The Bradley BTIS1 Smoker has four racks and is a fully automatic food smoker which has a total of 2,228 cubic inches of interior space.
- Having a 500-watt cooking element, coupled with a 125-watt smoking element, the smoker heats up to 280 degrees F efficiently.
- Utilising the unique smoke without fire system, the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker uses wood flavoured briquettes which have a burning period of approximately 20 minutes each. These are sold separately.
- The Bradley BTIS1 Smoker can run for up to 8 hours without the need to refuel. It comes complete with a tray and drip bowl.
- The measurements of the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker are 14-1/2 inches by 17 inches by 31 inches. The weight of the smoker is 42 pounds and it comes with a one year warranty.
Check out the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker for the best price at Amazon.
Bradley BTIS1 Smoker: Customer Reviews
- All variety of meats including ribs, brisket, shoulder ribs, even salmon are all able to be cooked in this smoker. People find using the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker is actually very simple. Whilst smoking the traditional way requires quite a lot of time consuming monitoring to maintain the same low temperature, this is done with ease when using the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker. The constant monitoring of heat and fuel for 6-12 hours can take the fun out of traditional smoking but by using a Bradley BTIS1 Smoker the same result can be achieved with less time commitment.
- By simply mixing various woods available from hardware stores and not having to rely on just one brand makes the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker very inexpensive to run.
- The manufacturers of the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker suggest that if food will take 12 hours to smoke, then the amount of fuel needed will be around 6 hours worth, so it is usually around half the amount of fuel burning time, to actual cooking time in the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker.
- One of the few cons for the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker is that it is difficult to raise the temperature any higher than around 250 degrees Celsius. And considering the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker does not come with a heating element, the amount of versatility with the smoker is reduced. This makes it more difficult to cook crunchy chicken and pork skin in the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker.
Bradley BTIS1 Smoker: Our Rating
Some people find the Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker makes an ideal gift for their partner, especially if they enjoy outdoor cooking. After having tried the Bradley BTIS1 Smoker for the first time and in warm weather many people were greatly satisfied with the end product and that was with smoking some quite exotic dishes. The Bradley BTIS1 Smoker does not fail to deliver a great result time and time again.
At the time of writing this review, we found the best price of the Bradley BTIS1 smoker being offered at Amazon – even up to 40% off compared to other sources.